I blame Yoruhoshi and took from this old thing yoruhoshi.deviantart.com/journ…
1) Choose some of your own characters.
2) Make them answer the following questions.
3) Then, tag three people.
4) feel free to add some questions of your own.
1) What gender are you?
2) What is your age?
18, or thereabouts
3) Do you want a hug?
4) Do you have any bad habits?
I know I can be nosy
5) What is your favorite food?
I don’t think I have just one, really. I take advantage of good food whenever I can, and like to make filling and creative meals, because I haven’t always been sure I would have access to food in my life.
6) What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Is that something only royals eat?
7) Are you a virgin?
Whose business is that?
8) Have you killed anyone?
Not that I know of, though I imagine this quest might change that.
9) Do you hate anyone?
Not right now, no.
10) Do you have any secrets?
11) What is your favorite season?
12) Who are your best friends?
I’m still finding my place here, I think, where everyone else knows where they fit in and who they’re closest to already. The twins make me feel a little more at home, though, and if nothing else Snarf will listen to me.
13) What are your hobbies?
Building things, cooking, taking things apart, daydreaming, climbing trees?
14) What is your favorite drink?
Honeybush tea – with cream, if it’s a special occasion
15) When is your birthday?
16) What age did you die?
17) Are you nice or mean?
I like to think I’m nice, but maybe that’s a better question for someone else?
18) What do you think of your creator?
Should I think something specific about my creator?
19) What is your weakness?
Shh! Someone could be listening in who could use that kind of information against us!
20) How long can you stay under water?
I’ve never put it to the test. My fur is thick and takes forever to dry.
21) What do you do on a regular day basis?
Quests don’t tend to be predictable day-to-day.
22) Do you love someone?
*bats at ears in embarrassment*
23) Does that person love you back?
Who am I to answer for him!
24) Do you like me?
I guess I don’t have any reason not to
25) What do you consider fun in the day time?
Tinkering, I guess, is the obvious answer.
26) At night?
Why should the night stop my work? I’ve got lights!
29) Are you gay?
No, but let the jokes about my being an outlier in my creator’s repertoire begin
30) Say that you were trapped in a closet with your lover for 2 days straight. What do you do if you start to starve in ONLY A 2-DAY RADIUS?
31) Wow, really?
Sorry. I know what starving is, and… no.
32) What is your place of origin?
The outskirts of Thundera, not that there is such a thing right now.
33) Large or small family?
That depends how you define family. Fairly large, I guess, with me and Grandma Catsidhe and the foster cubs in our little shanty down the alley. Or that’s how it was, anyway. I like to think they’re still around, even if our home isn’t. Grandma Catsidhe, at least, made it out with Jorma. Where, I'm not sure, but out.
34) Who are your parents?
They didn’t stay together. My mom’s never been well, and when she got pregnant with twins – my brothers… well, they didn’t make it, and that was hard on everyone. I don’t know where Dad is now. Mom got sicker and eventually died, I think of grief. But the memories are kind of fuzzy. I was young, maybe seven.
35) Do you have a phobia?
Why would I wanna talk about what I’m scared of?
I’ve only ever even seen tattoos on lizards – things like that just don’t work on fur. And I never saw a need for piercings. The upkeep in the beginning weeks just takes valuable resources.
37) Is this quiz over?
Oh, I get to decide?
38) If you could say one thing to your creator right now, anything at all, what would it be?
Do you… even know what you’re doing with me? At all?
39) Which of your parents do you look more like?
Not my mother specifically, but her side, for sure. I was always told I looked like Grandma Catsidhe.
40) Say you were locked in a room with the person you hated most for a full day. What would you do to pass the time?
Build! Or destroy. Maybe taking the door or locks apart.
41) What's the funniest thing that's ever happened to you?
Hmm, maybe the first time I took apart one of the gadgets from the shop and zapped myself. I was showing off to the foster cubs, mind you. It wasn’t a huge zap – though it did hurt! – but it was enough to get them laughing. My fur stood on end for hours!
42) Are you tired of this quiz?
A little confused, maybe.
43) If you were to choose who to tag, who would you choose?